Retinol products in two concentrations for your skin’s individual needs. Effectively and gently minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, refines complexion, and smoothes uneven skin texture.
In a 3-week facial irritation evaluation of users of Retinol 1.0%, investigators observed:
· No statistically significant difference in erythema or dryness vs baseline at any point in the study
· No flaking observed in any participant during the course of the study
Patients were also highly satisfied with Retinol 1.0%:
· 90% saw an improvement in facial appearance
· 88% felt their skin was more resilient
· 88% would purchase the product
· 88% would recommend the product to a friend
This entrapped form of retinol is gradually released, refining complexion, and smoothing the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin with minimal irritation.1,2
Entrapped retinol, Shea butter, Bisabol, Chamomile, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
References: 1. Final report: A facial irritation evaluation of a cosmetic retinol product after 3 weeks of product use. April 22, 2013. OMP, Inc. Data on file. 2. Mukherjee S, Date A, Patravale V, Korting HC, Roeder A, Weindl G. Retinoids in the treatment of skin aging: an overview of clinical efficacy and safety. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):327-348.
Minimally-irritating, high-concentration retinol formula minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, refining complexion, and smoothing the appearance of uneven skin texture for clearer-looking skin with minimal irritation.
Entrapped retinol, Shea butter, Bisabol, Chamomile, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Jojoba Sage leaf extract